Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Method 1: Send as Email Attachment
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to either of two printers:
Only the attachment will be printed. This will send your print job to the Circulation Desk at the Davie County Public Library in Mocksville NC.
Method 2: Upload to Web Portal
1. Go to the Wireless Printing Portal at Wireless Print Portal DCPL
2. Select one of the two library printers to print to:
• Black and White
3. Enter your email address.
4. Select document:
• If printing from a website: copy and paste the website's URL into the text box.
• If printing a document from your device: click Browse and locate file.
5. Click the green print button to send your print job to the Circulation Desk at the Davie County Public Library in Mocksville NC.
B&W copies are 10 cents per page; color copies are 25 cents per page; pay when you go to the library to pick up your copies.
B&W copies are 10 cents per page; color copies are 25 cents per page; pay when you pick up your copies.
Incoming faxes may be received and outgoing faxes may be sent at either library location.
Mocksville Fax Number: 336-751-1370
Cooleemee Fax Number: 336-284-2805
Incoming faxes are 10 cents a page, while outgoing faxes are $1.50 for the first page and $.50 for each following.