How do I report a missing streetname sign?
Missing streetname signs can be reported by submitting a missing street sign report. This form should only be used for missing streetname signs. For missing NCDOT regulatory signs(stop sign, etc...), please contact the NCDOT at 336-751-2400.Report a missing street sign

Show All Answers

1. How do I request public records?
2. How do I receive Emergency Notifications?
3. How can I receive website notifications?
4. How do I report a missing streetname sign?
5. Learn more about using ROKMaps
6. When do the County Commissioners meet?
7. When are County Offices closed?
8. When does the Planning Board meet?
9. When does the Board of Adjustment meet?
10. How do I find minutes of past Board of Commissioners' meetings?