Programs for All Ages
We are pleased to host special programs for both children and adults throughout the year. Please refer to our events calendar for upcoming programs.
Several of our adult programs occur on an annual basis. For more information about our Adult programs, please email Jazmyne email@example.com or call 336-753-6033
- Adulting 101: Learn "basic" life skills through our monthly Adulting 101 series
- Adult Next Chapter Book Club: A book club for adults with intellectual or developmental differences.
- #WeReadTogether Book Club: A virtual book club centered on the voices and experiences of marginalized and under-represented groups. This book club is open to all and meet virtually every month. Registration is required. Register at https://bit.ly/DCPLWEREAD or call 336-753-6033
- Wellness Wednesday: Join us monthly as we share wellness tips and participate in wellness activities at the library.
Kid & Teen Programs
The library sponsors an abundance of programs for kids and teens, both inside and outside of the library. We also have a ton of virtual programs for youth. See the Kids Page and Teen Page for details. Contact Viviana firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336-753-6038 for more information.
- T(w)een Pinterest: Third Monday of the month at 2:00 pm. Join us and create Pinterest inspired craft.
- Preschool Storytime: Every Wednesday at 10:00 am. For ages 3-5. There will be stories and songs. Please register here
- Morning Movers: Every Friday at 10:00 am. For ages 0-3. There will be songs, stories, and movement. Please register here.
An auditorium with a kitchen (capacity of 129), a conference room (capacity of 12), and two small study rooms are available to residents and community groups by reservation. Call the library at (336) 753-6030 for information regarding rental fees and policies.