Programs for All Ages
We are pleased to host special programs for both children and adults throughout the year. Please refer to our events calendar for upcoming programs.
Several of our adult programs occur on an annual basis. For more information about our Adult programs, please Contact Us.
- Adulting 101: A monthly program that makes adulting easier by helping young adults develop valuable life skills.
- Adult Next Chapter Book Club: A book club for adults with intellectual or developmental differences.
- The Lifelong Learner: A program that offers person development skills for older adults.
- #WeReadTogether Book Club: A virtual book club centered on the voices and experiences of marginalized and under-represented groups. This book club is open to all and meet virtually every month. Registration is required. Register at https://bit.ly/DCPLWEREAD or call 336-753-6033
- Wellness Wednesday: A program that provides wellness activities, presentations, and more every month.
Kid & Teen Programs
The library sponsors an abundance of programs for kids and teens, both inside and outside of the library. We also have a ton of virtual programs for youth. See the Kids Page and Teen Page for details. Contact Us for more information.
- T(w)een Pinterest: Third Monday of the month at 2:00 pm. Join us and create Pinterest inspired craft.
- Preschool Storytime: Every Wednesday at 10:00 am. For ages 3-5. There will be stories and songs. Please register here
- Morning Movers: Every Friday at 10:00 am. For ages 0-3. There will be songs, stories, and movement. Please register here.
- Davie County Coding Club: Learn how to code at the library! No experience is needed. If you have questions or want to sign up, Contact Us or complete the coding form at https://bit.ly/3iHBJeC.
An auditorium with a kitchen (capacity of 129), a conference room (capacity of 12), and two small study rooms are available to residents and community groups by reservation. Call the library at (336) 753-6030 for information regarding rental fees and policies.