Programs for All Ages
We are pleased to host special programs for both children and adults throughout the year. Please refer to our events calendar for upcoming programs.
Several of our adult programs occur on an annual basis. For more information about our Adult programs, please Contact Us.
- Adult Next Chapter Book Club: A book club for adults with intellectual or developmental differences.
- Tea & Chat Book Club: A virtual book club centered on the voices and experiences of marginalized and under-represented groups. This book club is open to all and meet virtually every month. Registration is required. Register at https://bit.ly/DCPLWEREAD or call 336-753-6033
- Wellness Wednesday: A program that provides wellness activities, presentations, and more every month.
Kid & Teen Programs
The library sponsors an abundance of programs for kids and teens, both inside and outside of the library. We also have a ton of virtual programs for youth. See the Kids Page and Teen Page for details. Contact Us for more information.
- DIY Pinterest: Third Monday of the month at 2:00 p.m. Join us and create Pinterest inspired craft.
- S.T.A.C. Read Aloud: Every Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. join us for themed stories, songs, and crafts! Intended for families and children of ALL ages.
An auditorium with a kitchen (capacity of 129), a conference room (capacity of 12), and two small study rooms are available to residents and community groups by reservation. Call the library at (336) 753-6030 for information regarding rental fees and policies.