Development & Facilities Services
Changes in Operations In Response COVID-19
In the wake of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), Davie County has changed operating procedures. While we are still in operation, our doors will be locked to protect the health of everyone in this public health crisis.
As such we urge you to try to conduct as many of your needed services online or via the phone.
- Permitting Portal can be found here: https://daviecountync.viewpointcloud.com/
- If you don’t feel comfortable using the online system you can always call to obtain subtrade permits, schedule inspections or get inspection results. 336-753-6050
- We can write your permits over the phone and have a drop box onsite (298 E. Depot Street) for you to drop off complete payment. Please make sure to label your payment with the permit number, your name and/or job address.
- You can email staff with questions
- For code questions or to speak with an inspector
- Kelly Jordan 336-940-7477
- Kevin Benfield 336-477-5035
- Michael Anderson 336-477-5011
- If you need to call in an inspection or cancel one please call the office at 336-753-6050
This department was created in 2016 by merging the Development Services & Facilities Management Department. The department combines the county functions of planning & zoning, building inspections, county projects and facility management. Development & Facilities Services seeks to provide a single source of information and assistance to the public regarding land development, permitting, planning services and administration, along with the maintenance and services to county buildings.