Development & Facilities Services
Changes in Operations In Response COVID-19
In the wake of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), Davie County has changed operating procedures.
As such we urge you to try to conduct as many of your needed services online or via the phone.
- Permitting Portal can be found here: https://daviecountync.viewpointcloud.com/
- If you don’t feel comfortable using the online system you can always call to obtain subtrade permits, schedule inspections or get inspection results. 336-753-6050
- We can write your permits over the phone and have a drop box onsite (298 E. Depot Street) for you to drop off complete payment. Please make sure to label your payment with the permit number, your name and/or job address.
- For code questions or to speak with an inspector
- Kelly Jordan 336-940-7477
- Kevin Benfield 336-477-5035
- Michael Anderson 336-477-5011
- If you need to call in an inspection or cancel one please call the office at 336-753-6050
This department was created in 2016 by merging the Development Services & Facilities Management Department. The department combines the county functions of planning & zoning, building inspections, county projects and facility management. Development & Facilities Services seeks to provide a single source of information and assistance to the public regarding land development, permitting, planning services and administration, along with the maintenance and services to county buildings.